Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Friday, August 7, 2009

More Market Baskets

Here are the pictures that I promised of some of the newest market basket designs...

The zip-on tops are something that set our market baskets apart from others I've seen. I usually toss my car keys, wallet and coupons into my basket when shopping at grocery store...so the top makes me feel like they're just a little more protected and not out for everyone to see.

These bags also have a nifty little pocket on the side that is perfect for a bonus card, cash, a little bottle of hand sanitizer, etc. I think it's a nice little touch.

And have I mentioned that they're only $29.99? We can't keep them on the shelves!


The same company also makes these great roll-y bags. Once again, completely collapsible & washable. We're already sold out of the most recent shipment of these...but more are on their way! These will make great carry-on bags and I can think of a lot of other uses.

Finally, one other bag by this company. It's just a simple carry-all tote bag...but sooo cute! I think this would be the perfect gift for a college student. Especially those that come home on weekends...they'll be able to bring home just what they need and not have to worry with a big suitcase or, like me when I was in school, a laundry basket!


Check back soon. My computer is having some issues so I'm borrowing Seth's right now and he doesn't have the pictures that I need to post. He has figured out what the problem is though, we think, so I should be able to get back on my computer very soon. I'll post as soon as I have access to my pictures and I can't wait to share with you the new line of stuffed animals that mom recently got in!


No comments: