Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Check out our new line of JAM tote bags!
They're made from polypropylene fabric...which is actually
recycled water bottles!
They are lightweight, durable, affordable and, most importantly, super cute!
They come in three sizes so they make the perfect accessory for just about anyone.
Make a statement about the world and yourself with these eco-friendly bags.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
The Impact of Childhood Cancer
- Cancer is the #1 cause of death by disease in children.
- One child out of five who is diagnosed with cancer dies.
- Three out of five children suffer from long-term side effects.
- Each school day, 46 young people - that's two classrooms worth of children - are diagnosed with cancer in the U.S.
- More than 12,500 children are diagnosed with cancer each year and over 40,000 children and adolescents are currently being treated for childhood cancers.
- The average age of a child diagnosed with cancer is six years old.
Statistics from www.curesearch.org