Friday, February 25, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Award other bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
- We opened in 1987 when Ashley was almost two years old.
- The shop started as a consignment shop with clothes Ashley had outgrown.
- We started out in an upstairs room in Downtown McMinnville, opening just a few days a week.
- Ashley doesn't work full time at the shop (she is Community Relations Coordinator at River Park Hospital) but still comes in lots of afternoons, weekends and does the marketing for the shop.
- Ashley married Seth Wright in 2009 and they're about the celebrate their two year anniversary.
- We don't just sell Crocs at the shop, we all wear them too! Everyone in the family is a fan of the comfy shoes (including Helen, Garry, Ashley, Seth, Seth's parents and various other family members).
- We love supporting causes that mean a lot to our customers! While we can't say yes to every request, feel free to send us an email or stop by!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
In 2004, the American Heart Association (AHA) faced a challenge. Cardiovascular disease claimed the lives of nearly 500,000 American women each year, yet women were not paying attention. In fact, many even dismissed it as an “older man’s disease.” To dispel the myths and raise awareness of heart disease as the number one killer of women, the American Heart Association created Go Red For Women – a passionate, emotional, social initiative designed to empower women to take charge of their heart health.
Wear red today in honor of the women in your life!
Visit www.goredforwomen.org to learn more about the Go Red for Women movement, to learn about the risk factors of heart disease or to donate to the American Heart Association!