Miss Allison George Moore gave us a stylish blogger award! Allison is a customer at the shop and grew up/graduated with Ashley. We love Allison and we enjoy keeping up with her on her blog Moore Georges. Thanks Alli!
To participate in the Stylish Blogger Award you must do the following:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Award other bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
Here are seven things about Ashley's Attic and our family:
- We opened in 1987 when Ashley was almost two years old.
- The shop started as a consignment shop with clothes Ashley had outgrown.
- We started out in an upstairs room in Downtown McMinnville, opening just a few days a week.
- Ashley doesn't work full time at the shop (she is Community Relations Coordinator at River Park Hospital) but still comes in lots of afternoons, weekends and does the marketing for the shop.
- Ashley married Seth Wright in 2009 and they're about the celebrate their two year anniversary.
- We don't just sell Crocs at the shop, we all wear them too! Everyone in the family is a fan of the comfy shoes (including Helen, Garry, Ashley, Seth, Seth's parents and various other family members).
- We love supporting causes that mean a lot to our customers! While we can't say yes to every request, feel free to send us an email or stop by!
We would like to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to...
and Tanya Jones's blog Our Little Miracle