Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Friday, November 6, 2009

Saturday Only Sale

Mom is at Market this weekend and I've got the shop to myself...
and this is the perfect time to have a little sale before the big holiday rush...don't you think?
So this Saturday only I'll be offering some great deals...
50% off plus $2 on select fall and winter clothing
$5 & $10 off select Crocs
10% off ALL SANRIO .... 20%, 30%, 40% & 50% off select Sanrio items
Come in and see me while I'm at the shop tomorrow...I might have even more sales on when you show up!
It's the perfect time to stock up on Christmas gifts - school friend gifts, teacher gifts, dance/cheer/sunday school class gifts, stocking stuffers....are you getting any ideas yet?
and ssshhh...don't tell Mom!

1 comment:

ChaNikki Imagery said...

chanikkiimagery.blogspot.com is having a photo contest giveaway for two $20 gift certificates towards a photo session or prints! Check us out!