Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet?

Yeah, me neither! But enough about me...I have an awesome big brother who does all my "not covered by the shop" shopping for me!
Below I've listed just a couple of ideas to maybe jump start your desire to finish up the last of the shopping to be done!

****************
Don't forget about our free gift wrapping
...that we can have everything wrapped and ready for you when you arrive
...our wish lists
...our great gift recommendations
...our direct connection to Santa (well, you know!)
...that we can help you do secret shopping even while the kids are in the store
...and we'll be open until the last customer leaves on Christmas Eve!
***********
Now for those gift ideas...
There are some for boys and for girls of almost every age! Just call us if you see anything you like and want to know more about!



















Shop McMinnville first! Shop Ashley's Attic very first!

No comments: