Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Necklines - Check These Out!

It's never too early to start shopping for Easter basket fillers! Are you listening Mr. Easter Bunny? Everyone is on a budget right now, but you still can't beat the prices of Necklines!

I'm excited about the new "best friends" Necklines...I remember having necklaces with charms like these when I was young and I love that Valorie has adapted the look for Necklines!




Introducing the newest addition to the Necklines family ... We've gotten a pretty good response about them. What do you think?

2 comments:

ellaandmommy said...

Thanks for your help today. I do want those. I'll be in Thursday or Friday to pick them up.

Annie said...

i really like the spiked necklaces. they would go good woth spike earrings!