Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Reassurance

I remember when my parents use to go out and leave me with a babysitter. Most of those times I would absolutely FREAK OUT...for some reason I had in my mind that they were going to get "kidnapped" and I would worry about that almost the entire time!
...............................
This book might have helped.
........................................
Just in time for Valentine's Day for your little sweethearts...
...........................................
It's called Mommy Will Always Come Home and the author wrote it to calm her kids' fears when she had to leave them at home. The book comes complete with a cuddly heart-shaped pillow (comes in pink or green) and a mini back-pack to carry it in (like when the kids go visit grandma).
.........................................................
The pillow is great, too, because mom (or dad) can cuddle a bit with the pillow so that it smells like them as just another comfort thing for the kids.

No comments: