Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!

We have plenty of great new stuff for the girly girls just in time for Christmas shopping!

and birthdays too...

and not just the "same old same old" gift ideas...
and because 'going green' is the thing right now...


I absolutely love these knee socks!
and check out this detail...haha!

Of course, this is only the tip of the ice burg so come in and check out all of the new arrivals.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Do you guys by any chance sell anything similar to this http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/ecart/categories.asp?cID=23 ??

Ashley's Attic said...

I love the idea of these! I've looked at teething jewelry before at market but I've never been satisfied with the price. I haven't seen this company before, though, and the prices seem much better.
Is this a product that you've tried and like? I'll definitely look into this line though! Thanks for the recommendation.

Shannon said...

No, I haven't tried them yet but am wanting to get some for a baby shower, I love the idea. I just thought maybe if you guys had something similar I could come in and check them out in person. I hate buying things not knowing the feel/ texture. I think these would be great for those very stylish moms!