Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rain rain

I don't complain about the rain as it's pretty much the only time that my plants get watered and my car gets washed!

It isn't the most convenient thing on days like today when I had on a white button up shirt, dress pants, flats and no umbrella....but I didn't melt so it's all good!

A rainy day couldn't be more fun, though, when you spend the afternoon with a good friend and you are both wearing jeans and colorful rainboots...and you do your best NOT to avoid the puddles...like time I spent with my friend Shellie at the fair last week!
So in honor of this rainy day and the fun that can be had when properly attired for the weather...
Check out the new raincoats, umbrellas and rainboots that we just got in!





No comments: