Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Celebrations!

I have been terrible these past couple of weeks...I've gotten all wrapped up in getting ready for my LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL and haven't focused as much on the blog...sorry.

So, I have a couple of special occasions to note!


First of all...on July 27th my parents celebrated their 40th anniversary! They are two of the best parents a kid could ask for. They've set such a great example of a good relationship...they believe in talking a lot and just hanging out together. So...belated as it is...Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad! I love you sooo very much and am so glad that God picked y'all for me 23 years ago!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second...Yesterday was my Chalee's birthday! She turned 3 years old. I cannot believe how fast she has grown up! She is such a big girl now...she talks in complete sentences, makes conversations that actually make sense, remembers stuff for long periods of time...just all of these things that are soooo amazing to me that a 3-year-old knows! She's probably completely normal and average...but to me (and the rest of the family) she's pretty much a genius and the cutest kid ever! Happy happy birthday to you, Chalee! You've grown so much and you are such a BIG girl and I'm so proud of you! You will forever be my girl and are my absolute favorite kid in the world!




No comments: