Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Celeste and Kids Cayman

The Celeste has really caught on over the summer. Like I tell everyone, these have completely replaced my sneakers...these are what I wear when I plan to do a lot of walking or to be really active. They are super duper comfortable...and, though they might not be the most beautiful of all the Crocs, they kind of have a quirky cuteness about them.

I'm really excited about the new color that we got in just this week; a denim/navy combo that goes with nearly everything.

You will definitely see me in these a lot as I go back to school (for my last semester!!...knock on wood!).
I also got in a much-needed reorder of kids Caymans in the colors that everyone has been needing...chocolate, black, pink and red...and maybe a few other colors! So those of you who have been waiting patiently; hurry hurry!

No comments: