Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hannah Montana Crocs

For those of you who don't already know....we now have Hannah Montana Crocs! They're purple, sparkly and are in the Mary Jane style of Crocs. And, yes, I have a pair!
Lol...I've been told (by a certain little girl backstage at the Snow Princess Pageant) that I'm too old to like Hannah Montana or Miley....but I do....I think the show is really pretty funny and that Miley has a pretty voice and great comic-timing...and, yes, I think Billy Ray is cute and can still remember dancing around to Achy-Breaky Heart when I was little!
We also have two styles of Hannah Montana Jibbitz to go with the shoes.
Hurry in while supplies last...the movie release is just around the corner...and you have to be ready for that first screening!

No comments: