Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, September 4, 2008

An award!


Renee from Life With My Special K's sent me this award!

I think it's so appropriate that Renee would give me a "smile" award because her blog and the stories about her hilarious and sweet kids makes me smile whenever I visit!

Thanks so much...it means a lot!
______________________________________________

These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.

3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.

5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.

7. You must thank your giver.
__________________________________________________

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
  • Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
  • Must love one another
  • Must make mistakes
  • Must learn from others
  • Must be a positive contributor to blog world
  • Must love life
  • Must love kids
    ___________________________________________________

I nominate:

Leanne at Lot's of Loops

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Ashley thank you so much for this award! I am sooo sorry I have been so busy with this thing called "life" I haven't posted in forever. You are so sweet to think of me and I promise to post and link back to you.
:)
Sheila