Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Excuses and reasons

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting as much lately! First of all, school has been crazy and it doesn't leave a lot of extra time for fun stuff or for work. I'm making that work and I'll get into a rhythm soon enough.
Second, my camera is DEAD! It's so sad. On the Friday night of the fair; one minute it was taking pictures...the next it was dead...I didn't do anything to kill it...it just suddenly lost the will to continue living apparently. So, I'm dealing with that and trying to get it fixed somehow. But until I have a repaired or new camera...my posts might not all have pictures. I'll try though...I'll be borrowing Joe's camera when I can, so that should help. Besides that, I'll just have to ask you all to use your imaginations if my posts lack photos! I'll use really great descriptions...with lots of adjectives!
Thanks for understanding!

No comments: