Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jack-o-Lantern Neckline

Just in time for fall and Halloween....Jack-o-lantern necklines! We only have the ones with brown cords left...for now...we ran out of orange ones first thing...but I'm reordering orange and black ones tomorrow I promise! Look for them sometime next week.
Something else I figured out about this charm to make it last the whole season: if you turn it the way that I have it on in the picture, it's a jack-o-lantern...but if you put the necklace on the other way, it's a plain pumpkin-the 'face' is not showing!
Come get the brown ones while they last...and very soon I'll have the other colors back in!

No comments: