Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Necklines

I've restocked the Necklines yet again! In addition to more letters I also got in more charms.
A neckline for any of you Vols fans that are left out there...lol...Go UT!
This one is one of my favorites!



New Pumpkins...these have been going great for Fall! Click here to see it on! I got in more on orange cords and some on black cords.
More horse-themed Necklines with some new cord colors!


Crosses are always a popular style. I ordered some of them with different cord colors.


Necklines are always popular for our dancers and cheerleaders! Christmas is right around the corner and these make great, inexpensive gifts...keep that in mind!

No comments: