Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crocs


I've gotten the word back from customers who have been wearing their Juneaus and all the reviews are positive. They seem to run just a little wide...but that hasn't bothered most customers; with Crocs, the best way to find out if they fit is to come in and try them on. I finally decided to take off my Alices (you know how I love them) and wear a pair of Juneaus today and I really loved them! They feel kind of springy when you walk and they have a bit of a heel to them so they make me feel just a bit taller and I like that. Come in and try a pair on...we have them in silver, brown, navy and black.

I also got a few more of the children's mammoths in so, if we were out of the color you needed a few weeks ago, we just might have it now.

No comments: