Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!

Yes, it's here...it's taken me almost a month to accept it but the leaves and the cool mornings have forced me to it....it's fall. I'm not a huge fan of either of the cold-weather months...but it is kind of nice right now when the days are still warm but it looks like fall outside.



The ladies at Merle Norman and Shear Elegance have been talking with mom and they decided to join forces and put together a fall display in Jennifer's little courtyard in front of Merle Norman. I offered to decorate the pumpkins, and, because I am not too steady with a carving knife, I painted them. I think the whole display is turning out pretty cute...and apparently more work will be done as the week goes on...so I'll be posting more pictures when we're completely finished!

No comments: