Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh Yuck!


The title of this book says it all! It's an encyclopedia of everything gross and yucky...everything that kids (and many adults?) really would like to know more about. We ordered it because of a suggestion from Tonya Scott and I think it's going to make a really great Christmas gift for the boys of all ages on your Christmas list...and probably a lot of girls too! Come check it out and gross yourself out!
I will warn you though: When I was younger, in a book like this I read about how when you flush the toilet, little particles of everything that is in the toilet (all the germs) fly out and get on everything in the bathroom (toothbrushes, towels, doorknobs, etc.). Ever since then I have been really paranoid about toilets and, since the book recommended it, I am obsessive about closing the lid on the toilet! I avoid public restrooms for the most part because they don't have lids.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL Kameron would either love that book or it would totally freak him out!

Tonya said...

This book is one of my favorite gifts to give to boys for their birthdays. Thanks for getting more!