Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rainy Day

Friday's rain was a very welcome change of pace. I didn't get to post about it on that day, but I took this picture and thought it was kind of pretty and was so glad for the rainy day, so I thought I'd share. The wind knocked over our fall display and the rain soaked it through...but we didn't mind! It wasn't just misty, hardly noticeable rain, it was a full-on, soak-through-your-clothes, raincoat-required shower and I smiled the entire day. We needed it...now if only we can get a few more days like that!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Love the picture! Love it, Love it, Love it.... There is just something so special about rain...