Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hooray! New Camera!

My brother came home today and brought with him a brand new camera to replace my dead one! It's very similar to my old one...but with a bigger screen, a better zoom and a few other features that are suppose to make a big difference. I'm excited about this one and, even though I don't recall doing anything to kill the other camera, you can bet I'm going to be very very careful with this one...it probably won't leave my neck for the most part.
Thanks to my brother for picking up and bringing the camera to me and thanks to my dad for researching and finding a camera for a good price that would do the job of replacing my old camera! What would I do without my guys?
Yay! What this means for the blog is that I'll be back to taking pictures and posting (maybe) on a more regular basis!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I know when I had my old camera I was always calling it junk! Now, I call my new one a piece of crap because I don't know how to work it sometimes (he he) Anyway, I love the last picture with the mums!! I love flowers!! Take lots and lots of pics for us....