Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pretty pendants

After the success of the autumn and Christmas themed pendants - not to mention the football ones (see below) - I'm really looking forward to what you think of these winter/Valentine's Day ones!


I think that they look kind of like miniature cookies...and I'm a fan of anything that looks like a cookie...lol!
We've even got more of the footballs for you hardcore fans out there!

In a different jewelry line, this is one of the Swap Topz that I just noticed the other day. It kind of made me laugh. Do you think they made it for the Twilight Saga fans? We've got in several new Swap Topz necklaces and a few new Swap Topz suprises on the way!

No comments: