Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Zanybandz anyone?

Update: So I lied...we don't have the Zanybandz in at the shop yet. Mom told me that the rubber band bracelets were in and I just assumed that it was the Zanybandz.
They're still on their way. We do, however, have another type of rubber band bracelets currently in stock. I'll keep you posted on the Zanybandz though.
We really do listen to you...
Those popular rubber-bandy bracelets shaped like animals, letters of the alphabet, cars, etc?
You wanted them, we've got them. They just came in today.
.....................................................................
And check it out...some of them even glow in the dark!
From what I've heard these fly off the shelves so come in and collect all the styles while they're in stock!

No comments: