Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wubbanubs are Here!

We've been hearing raves about these little pacifier/lovie combos!


Plus...if you read my last Wubbabnub post, you'll see where I mentioned that Dierks Bently is a fan (well, his daughter is a fan) and anything good enough for Dierks is good enough for me!
...............................................................................
Here are a couple of pictures of my bloggy friend Renee's little boy Keeghan, with his Wubbanubs. Renee was one of the first to tell us about Wubbanubs and how great they are. Isn't he cute?

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww I miss him being so little *sigh*. We do so love those wubbanubs!!! :)