Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Coming Soon!

I just got an invoice in my email inbox from Crocs...I am to expect the Tikali order that I did FOREVER ago hopefully hopefully by Friday! I know that's pushing it for Father's Day and I know that many of you want to get these for the man in your life for that day...so EVERYONE KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!

I have solutions for you if the shoes don't come till Monday, though....just give me a call! In addition to the Khaki and Army that we already have had...I'll also be getting in black ones this time...Suprise!

I'll be posting as soon as I get them in - so keep checking back!

(I'm also expecting the reorder of the Sassari and the Cyprus even before the Tikali...so this should be a big week for posting about Crocs!)

No comments: