Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Birthday Visitors

Yesterday was great and busy! I grabbed a few pictures with some of my buddies who stopped by in between bursts of having to wrap, ring up people's orders, help people with Crocs and check off the new shipment of Hello Kitty!

Here are Alli and Morgan Mingle. I'm very excited to say that Morgan is back to cracking jokes and being silly...that is SUCH a blessing! Alli is still the great big sister that she has always been ... I love talking to her because she is so mature for her age and so funny!

Jackie Smith is one of my favorite people. We don't see each other nearly enough so I'm so glad that she and Bella got to stop by yesterday!


And here is Bella Smith. She looks a lot like our new Karito Kids, Piper, so that was my excuse for getting them in...more about that later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As one of the founders of the Karito Kids, I have to say that I completely agree -- she does look a lot like Piper!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And it's so good to see a picture of Morgan!! She is an inspiration!