Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Jibbitz

The Harry Potter Jibbitz were finally available at market this time! I decided to order the sorting hat and the Harry Potter logo...maybe I'll do the rest next time.
Here are some of the other sports Jibbitz, this time with a Disney spin!
Here are Slapshot Mickey, Hole-in-one Mickey and Cheerleader Minnie...
Chalee calls this movie "COHM PO PADA"! We have all the main characters.
I have been watching for these pony Jibbitz for so long! FINALLY they were available...
I reordered the deer Jibbitz because they went so well the last time I had them...especially with the camo Crocs (that should be here any day now, I promise!) for you hunters out there. The zebra and the penguin have also gotten a really great response so far.
There was another version of Hannah Montana Jibbitz this time around! We love Miley...and with the movie just around the corner I figured this was a good time to stock up!

No comments: