Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What does $2,000 worth of Jibbitz look like?



New Jibbitz are HERE!

LOT'S & LOT'S OF JIBBITZ!!
The giant flowers are always popular...and I FINALLY was able to get in the black and white ones...hooray!
Disney Princesses Cinderella and Ariel join the mix...
Ok, so that isn't really "the" Joker...but it works, right? With the movie being so popular and all, we're almost out of Bat-Jibbitz...so I figured now was a good time to reorder!
Some of my nurses, medics and firefighters have been asking for Jibbitz with their symbols...here you go!
I love the trucks and rocket ships!
Ballet shoes for my ballerinas...
and what was suppose to be a yellow ribbon for the troops...but it looks more gold to me...I guess it still works the same way if the thought is there, huh?

Soccerballs...Volleyballs...Basketballs...Footballs...Golfballs

We've got 'em all covered!

Since several of our Predators went to Philadelphia, and since they aren't in our division or our conference, we can cheer for them! So for atleast me and Seth...maybe a few others...I got the Flyers Jibbitz. I still love Scotty Hartnell and Kimmo Timonen...so GO PHILLY!...unless we ever meet them in the Stanley Cup Finals...then BOOO!...but, trust me, it'll be hard for me to say that to Scotty!

Of course, UT....

I ordered the Dallas Cowboys' Star...also I reordered the Titans, Vandy and my Predators Jibbitz...

Jewels are always popular ... especially when y'all see the CUTE sparkly outfits that we have for fall that these jewels will go great with! And just so you know...I ordered extra of the pink, fuchsia, purple and clear....I know that's what you wanted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you selling them?