Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Miss Lilly

Proud new Auntie (actually cousin, but Auntie sounds so much better!) Mitzi (in the photo above) came in yesterday to show us pictures of the beautiful Lilly! These are some cell phone pictures that she sent me so that I could show her off too! In the pictures below, she's lying on a Groovy Girl pillow from the shop and her blue friend there is from our Horton Hears a Who collection of toys and plush! Doesn't Lilly have such a personality here?

Lilly says: "Nice to meet you Horton"
Lilly says: " I don't really know about you, mister"
Lilly says: "I'm tired of this Horton guy..maybe if I ignore him he'll go away"

No comments: