Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cute (and Affordable!) Christmas Duds for Boys and Girls

Just in time for Christmas parties, pictures and other Christmas events...we have cute shirts and outfits for boys and girls! Not only are they cute and colorful, they are also really affordable and many of them can be dressed up or down! These are photos of only a few of the shirts (and one outfit)...I love those snow globe tops for boys and girls in the photo above! I can't wait to see the family pictures that these will be used in!






1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hey, I was going to "Tag" you this morning (see my blog), but I didn't know if you would want to do this on your business blog. For future reference on this issue, would you have wanted to do that??? Love ya chick.