Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hockey hockey hockey

Ok, ok...I know this is a family oriented blog and I shouldn't condone fighting in any form...but there's just something about a good hockey fight! Here are some pictures that I took of one of Jordin Tootoo's fights tonight...one of tonight's MANY fights! I just love his "style"! Since his mom, Rose, checks out our blog from time to time, I figured she might like to see them too!
Even though we lost tonight to the San Jose Sharks, I'm still really proud of my boys!
We beat them last week in San Jose and tonight we played hard, and considering the Sharks are the #1 team in the league, I think that's saying a lot!



No comments: