Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Have a very Karito Christmas!

As soon as I saw the newest Karito Kid, Piper, I thought about Bella Smith (I LOVE that girl!!). I've always thought that Bella was a doll...but now there is actually a doll that she resembles! I called her and had her come in to see it the same week that Piper came in at the shop!
Come check out Piper and all of her Karito buddies at the store! It's the perfect time to layaway the dolls for Christmas...clothes, books and other Karito accessories too!


Check out the Karito Kids website over in my links list to learn all about them! The company gives to different charities with every Karito doll, book, outfit or accessory sell...I just love that!



No comments: