With just over 2 weeks until Christmas I've noticed that there are still a lot of people hunting for "the perfect Christmas gift" for that special someone on their list. So I've decided that from now until the 24th that I'm going to post at least one gift idea every day. Hopefully these ideas will inspire those of you who are having "shoppers block" and will jumpstart your holiday shopping!
Yes, they were originally created as a way to keep up with the formula, cheerios, raisins and other baby-friendly snacks inside the diaper bag...but have caught on as so much more...the stack-and-lock style storage containers are a great way to
- to organize big-kid snacks like carrot sticks, pretzels and cookies for toddlers on the go in mommy's purse when the diaper bag is no longer an option.
- to carry snacks to church for kids who just can't make it through the service without needing a snack
- to organize small items in a purse ... candy, makeup, bobby pins, spare earrings, batteries, etc.
- to organize small office supplies - paper clips, rubber bands, staples, etc.
- to organize kitchen supplies - like spices and other small items - for easy access while cooking
- to organize pills and vitamins for easier storage - at home or on the road
- to organize snacks and small accessories in the car for kids or adults
So as you can see, these stackers are useful for everyone...not just for baby! There is no limit to how many you can stack and they're just so handy.
These would make great stocking stuffers too!