Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOOOOOW!


I don't like cold or winter or anything to do with cold and winter....that pretty much counts snow off of my list of favorite things.
****************************************
But I will admit that when I saw the first couple of flakes falling this evening that I had a moment of child-like excitement. I felt myself drawn outside, looking up with wide eyes, staring in amazement as the flakes got bigger and more frequent. I even went as far as to scoop some off of my car, throw the snowball at the window to get Mom's attention and then to write 'I Love Seth' on my car's windshield in the snow.
*********************************************
Then it hit me...the cold, the wet...eew eew eew yuck! I ran inside and that was the end of that!
*******************************
I'm excited for all you kids out there who might get a snow day tomorrow, though! Make sure to build a snowman or make a snow angel with me in mind...I'll just stay inside and watch it all from inside the shop!
Enjoy the weather everyone...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
(P.S. I do this at the beach with the ocean too, by the way. It takes my family almost the entire week of vacation to get me into the ocean and about three seconds later I realize why I don't like the ocean all over again. It's sticky and gritty and it hurts when you get it in your eyes...I don't get the appeal, really. I'll just sit on the beach and read a book thankyouverymuch!)

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

You and I think a LOT alike! LOL I can't STAND being cold!