Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Friday, December 12, 2008

No More Pencils, No More Books...





HOORAY! I am DONE with classes, DONE with finals and I have NOTHING else to turn in!


Now all I have to do is sit back and relax until Graduation on Saturday! Ok ok...I won't be sitting back and relaxing exactly...I will be working either at the shop or at the hospital...but no more homework...and that is relaxation enough for me!


Come see us at the shop on Sunday to help me CELEBRATE with cake, punch, cupcakes and more cake! The really casual drop-in reception will be held from 12 till 3


AND...


We'll be having our Open House that day too with doorprizes, sales and lots of Christmas gift ideas...


Two reasons to celebrate in one place...what a Merry Christmas!


We hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I wish we could make it to the celebration!!!!