Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Relationship Problems?




Heehee...no, not really. Seth, Duane Sherrill and his son Jack took a trip on Sunday to see the WWE Wrestle Mania Fan Axcess Tour when it made a stop in Nashville at Opry Mills Mall.

They had a really nice set up there with all sorts of games, memorabilia exhibits, contests and freebies to give out.

We got fake tattoos (see Duane and Jack above) and got to see a couple of WWE personalities. Seth and Duane both got to go on the stage and participate in different contests (neither of them won though) and we got to meet Hillbilly Jim (with Seth, below), who I didn't really know but was apparently one of Seth's favorites when he was little. And of course, Seth and I got to take a really fun picture (top of the post) in a mini wrestling ring set with a prop belt.
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of wrestling...I think it's kind of gross to watch. I will admit, though, that the two events that I have gone to with the boys have been a lot of fun...I'm glad that they like bringing me along!

No comments: