Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

1 Down...

...only 3 to go! Go Preds! I'm just very happy for my boys tonight so I thought I'd post some pictures from tonight's game!

For the details on this Western Conference Quarterfinals series click here...

For all the details from tonight's game click here...

Here's a pic I took of Seth with a cardboard cut-out of the cup...I don't have my camera with me at a lot of games, so when I do, I take A LOT of silly pictures!

First period...
Third period...

My boys, third period...
See our pretty Stanley Cup Playoffs logo? More third period...
And this is Seth cheering for Ryan Suter at the post-game "The Zone" radio show at the Jack Daniel's Club.Keep your fingers crossed for us to do well in the game on Wednesday night - 8:00pm at the Sommett Center.

And one last thing...RED WINGS SUCK!! Lol!

No comments: