Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Sunday, April 13, 2008

You like me, you really really like me!

My first two blog awards...and I got them only a couple of hours apart.

First off, Miss Sheila Boyd is one of my Junior Auxiliary sisters and she is just one of the sweetest people I know. She gave me this excellent blog award and considering I've only had this website for a few months...I really appreciate that! Thanks Sheila!
It comes with these instructions: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you agree to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. Please award at least 10. Feel free to recognize blogs that have already received this award.

I choose ten ladies whose blogs I check most every day...Paula, Brandie, Renee, Tabetha, SHEILA, Kirby, Tonya, Danielle, Leanne and Julie. There are many many more but I'll stop with those!

____________________________________________________________________

The next award came from Paula at Cookies by Paula...even though it is she that makes my day when I get to spend time with her! She's so much fun to be around and I love that she's always willing to partake in a little gossip (it isn't mean gossip as long as you say "bless his/her heart" before or after said gossip) but seriously...she's great! Thanks Paula!

No comments: