Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Excited!

Mom, Dad and I headed out Sunday morning to the Market in Nashville at the Fairgrounds. It's not quite as fancy or big of a deal as the Atlanta, Las Vegas or Las Angeles Markets that we go to - there are no masseuses in the lobby and we have to buy our own lunch - but we have been going to the Nashville show for the longest ( for nearly 20 years!) so it holds a special place in our hearts. There are also a few vendors that we don't see anywhere else so it's nice to be able to see them there.

I am so excited about the stuff I saw there though! The new Crocs for Fall are AWESOME, the new "tween" clothing that we ordered is so cool and colorful and we also picked up some new clothing lines that I think y'all will really love!

I also met designers of some newer companies that I'm really excited about looking into ordering very soon...come into the shop and I can see what you think about them!

As much as I'm not looking forward to this coming Fall (my last semester, 15 hours of classes...ALL UPPER DIVISION ENGLISH CLASSES)...the great stuff that we have coming to the store is at least one thing to look forward to!

No comments: