Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Monday, January 14, 2008

Another First Day of School...

Hello Kitty might love school...Ashley does not.

I know I post stuff all the time on here that has absolutely nothing really to do with the store. But I figure, I AM the namesake for the store and all, so anything to do with my life is still connected to the store even if it's an indirect connection.
Plus that's what Ashley's Attic is all about; coming in, talking about life, hearing a little gossip, giving and receiving a little advice, catching up, etc. etc. etc. It's so much more than just a place to shop. People that come in are welcomed with open arms and if you spend any extended amount of time with us you are considered family. If you are a regular, you know what I mean. If you aren't a regular or if you've never visited the shop, you really should spend some (or more) time with us!
Besides, if you could care less about the 'slice of life' parts of this site, you can just skip them....that's the great thing about a blog. Right?

So.....that was a long walk for a short drink of water...
All I wanted to say was that tomorrow (today actually...it's already 1:30am) is the first day of my second-to-last semester (i hope!) at MTSU. Then I'm done! Come December of this year, we will be celebrating like crazy! So, keep me in your prayers and thoughts this week and this semester and this whole year...pray that my classes go well, my teachers don't hate me and the drive to Murfreesboro on school days is not too bad.

Thanks everyone for listening (mentally listening, reading, actually). Happy Monday!

No comments: