Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Monday, January 7, 2008

Crocs Celeste

Right after Christmas we received our second shipment of the Celeste shoe by Crocs. These shoes are great! They are the most comfortable Croc that I've had on my feet so far. Yeah, they are kind of funny looking...but once you have them on, that won't even matter! They come in black, chocolate ( picture above) and ruby (picture below) right now but in the Spring I'll be getting in several other colors of the shoe. Come in and try on a pair, this shipment is going almost as fast as our first one (I ran out in two weeks)....so hurry! I know you'll love them.

No comments: