Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, January 24, 2008

What will they come up with next?


Many of you have seen me wearing my sample Crocs cell phone case around and have expressed alot of interest in the product! Well, they're here! We have them in 8 different color combinations and they are only $19.99 each. They also fit most any phone size.

They have the holes, just like Crocs shoes, for your Jibbitz so that you can express your personality or just decorate it seasonally (see my Valentine's Jibbitz on mine?). Two other features of this great case are a plastic insert for business cards, credit cards or IDs and they each come with a handy little strap so that you can wear the cell phone case like a purse.

A great thing about the case for me especially is that, because the cases are made of the same material as Crocs (Croslite) which has a shock and impact absorbing quality to it. So...when I drop my phone (a bunch of times a day!) while it is in its case, I don't have to worry about my phone getting hurt! You just have to come in and see these...I know they'll go fast!
By the way, here are some new Jibbitz I got in just today. They are Valentines themed and look like candy hearts. They're so cute....just don't try to eat them!

No comments: