Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Friday, January 4, 2008

Father-Daughter Date Night

I know those coveted Father - Daughter Date Night tickets sold out in a very short time yesterday and I hope everyone that wanted them was able to find a way to get them. I remember when my dad and I use to go...it always meant alot to me (and I'm sure to him) to have that special night for just the two of us.

At the age I am now, I don't think I could get through a night of the father - daughter songs without breaking down in tears and having red eyes and no makeup by the end of the night! Have you guys heard the song Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks? I start crying before he even finishes the first sentence! So dad and I have opted instead to make a special night a few times a year where we go eat mexican food and maybe catch a movie....much better for my tear-ducts.

For all those little (and pre-teen) girls still attending Father-Daughter Date Night, though; we have the perfect dress. They aren't the big, sparkly and fancy (and many times EXPENSIVE!) pageant dresses that are floating around out there but they are the beautiful and age-appropriate "daddy's little girl" dresses that are oh so perfect for a night like this.

Come in and check them out. Mom is running a special 25% off sale on all of our formal wear if you mention Father-Daughter Date Night. Hurry before they're all gone!

No comments: