Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Friday, May 16, 2008

Free "Groovy" Gift

The Groovy Girl RSVP Birthday website is not up yet...they've had some technical difficulties and have had to postpone the "party".

For those of you who have already bought your Birthday Groovy Girl and have been waiting patiently, though, they are offering a free gift as a little something to keep you happy until the website opens.

All you have to do is go to GroovyGirlsRSVP.com with your Birthday Groovy Girl's code to register for your gift. It's a pretty good deal I think. And for those of you who have yet to buy your Birthday Groovy Girl...the website still isn't up...so why don't you take this opportunity to come on in and buy it so that you can register for the free gift (a $25 value)?!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

SO my plan was to drive down to your store today before Kennedy's appointment at Vandy to do some birthday shopping... then I looked up McMinnville. Do you KNOW how far away you are?! ROFL SO my new plan is to call up Jackson Dunlap's family and arrange a visit with them so at least I can make a full day of it! SOON! I hope!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love all the Groovy Girl RSVP dolls!!!