Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Friday, May 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Mom turns 56 today, so make sure to tell her Happy Birthday if you see her. As I've said before; she's the best mom that I could ask for but, even better than that, she's one of my best friends and we can talk about anything together. I'm very glad that I have her! I hope the rest of today is great for her!

Her day has already been made once today though. Chalee came to visit and ran in the door saying "HAPPY BIR-DAY AUNT HENEN!!!" and gave her a big hug and kiss! She also went back to our play kitchen and made mom a pretend cake and some pretend sweet tea!

No comments: