Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Friday, May 23, 2008

Kennedy's Groovies...

Check out this pic I found on my blogger buddy, Renee Garcia's site! Her four-year-old, Kennedy, is apparently the grooviest of all the groovy girls and, as you can see here, has plenty of Groovy Girls to show it! On Renee's blog, there are constantly posts about Kennedy and her Groovies...so, of course, we immediately had something to bond over when we found eachother!

If you haven't checked out my links over to the right of my site, definitely go now and check out Renee's blog. She is an inspiration...one of those 'supermoms' that I admire like crazy. Seriously, Seth makes fun of me for getting more excited and impressed about the everyday lives of these women than I do about the latest movies and celebrity gossip...and it's always been that way for me! Renee's blog REALLY gives me my 'supermom' fix everyday...go check her out and read about her story.

No comments: