Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Will Vance's Birthday

Little Will Vance had a birthday party last week (April 26th) and I was invited to facepaint and read a story at the party. The theme was pirates and so I got to dress up (see above: me with the birthday boy)...I love theme parties!
All of the kids had such a good time and Will got out of it with lots of "loot"...no plundering required...LOL! Will's mommy Anne is a great hostess...I think she got to have some fun too though...which makes the hostessing all the better. Here are just a few of the pictures I snapped while helping out with the celebration.
Here are a couple samples of my work...

Carter looks the part! Here he is during the "treasure hunt" that the kids went on around the neighborhood...where they found goodies like the ones you see here on Carter.
I think most everyone at the party had on Crocs! Yay! This is a picture I took right outside of the trampoline entrance...it was just so funny...good advertising though!

No comments: