Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Friday, May 23, 2008

Indiana Gillentine




Seth and I went to the midnight showing of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on Wednesday night in Nashville. I was late coming in to the Indiana Jones movies since the first one came out before I was born...but in the last few year or so I've sort of discovered how much I like the movies. The new movie was sooo good! So, if you're a fan of the movies already or if you've never seen any of them definitely go see the movie. You'll stay on the edge of your seat the entire time! (Above are pictures that Seth took of me in front of the Rain Forrest Cafe in his Indy hat...very authentic-looking, don't you think?)

No comments: