Here's the Recipe: 1. Wash & rinse containers with tight fitting lids.
2. Wash berries, discard stems, crush 1 cup at a time using a potato
masher for best results. If using a food processor, pulse to a very
fine chop. DO NOT PUREE. Jam should have bits of fruit.
3. Measure exactly 2 cups crushed strawberries into a large bowl.
4. Measure exactly 4 cups sugar (reducing sugar or using sugar
substitutes will result in set failure.)
5. Stir sugar into prepared fruit. Mix well, let stand 10 minutes,
6. Stir 1 box SURE JELL fruit pectin and 3/4 cup water in small
saucepan. Bring to a boil on high heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1
minute, stirring constantly.
7. Stir pectin mixture into strawberries. Stir constantly for 3 minutes.
8. Pour into containers, leave 1/2 inch space at top.
9. Let stand at room temperature for 24 hours. Store in freezer.
I love Spring!!!